What It’s Like To Be Part of Our High Performing Sales Team
Hear some current members of the Verdant sales team discuss their day-to-day work and how their contributions help solve unique challenges.
Are you looking to develop your sales career in a position with un-capped commissions and a good base salary? Do you want to enjoy coming to work everyday in a dynamic, casual, but hard-working setting?
Verdant Environmental Technologies is growing at a rapid pace and we need coachable, creative, and productive salespeople to service and sell energy management systems and smart thermostats that are in extremely high demand in the Hospitality and MDU markets.
If you enjoy closing sales and working with a fun team that thrives off performance, then we need to talk to you!
We are looking for effective salespeople who are consistent and persistent to sell simple technology via web presentations and over the phone. The ideal candidate has a history of successfully bringing in new business, loves the thrill of the hunt, and enjoys performing to daily and monthly metrics.
- Use our leads sources to approach prospective businesses to set up web presentations with qualified decision makers
- Effectively conduct web presentations using inside sales best practices
- Present proposals that will show the Verdant value proposition and lead customer to a sale
- Follow up with clients and prospects via email and phone to lead them to the next step
- Manage your sales pipeline using a CRM and internal tools to ensure the shortest sales cycle
- Exceed monthly sales goals with your team members
- Meet daily with sales leaders to receive coaching and daily goals
- Work with technical support staff to ensure optimal customer service
- Participate in face to face selling at 3 – 6 North American trade shows per year
- Drive to compete as a sales leader while still being a great team player
What You Bring to Our Team
- 2 years of inside B2B sales experience or relevant experience selling over the phone or web
- Strong record of success meeting sales goals within a sales team
- Quick learning skills that allow you to excel with new markets, products and technology
- Experience in selling to the hotel or MDU market would be a great asset
- Business savvy and a sense of urgency to guide a prospect through a longer sales cycle
- Very comfortable with analytics and spreadsheets
- Superlative written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English – written and oral
Salary: $50,000 + commission (uncapped)
We want our employees to enjoy their life at work. We look for results as opposed to what time you “punched in and out”. We like to laugh and we like to perform. We are becoming a dominant player in our markets and we want our employees to be an integral part of this success story. We hope you can join us on this great adventure.
But that’s not all:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability package
- Free snacks, soft drinks, and great coffee
- Weekly Friday Summer BBQ’s
- Corporate Gym (2020)
- Flexibility with personal time off – we care about your health and family
- Casual office wear, no suits needed!